Maple Whispering announced their newest title! Tiny Lands is a relaxing low-poly isometric puzzle game. Your mission is to find the differences in the beautiful, fully rotatable, and zoomable 3D environments. Can you find them all?
Tiny Lands is heading to both Steam and Nintendo Switch. It will premiere on Steam on 22nd January 2021 at the price of $6.99, with a 10% launch discount. The Switch version will cost the same, but its exact release day is yet to be revealed.
What exactly is Tiny Lands?
Have you ever played the old puzzle games in which you had to find all the differences? Well… Tiny Lands uses the basic concept of this idea, but with a new twist.
What makes it different from traditional “Find the differences” games? Let us summarize what makes Tiny Lands so unique:
- Change the way you look at things – You play in a 3D environment, which means you can interact with the scene to adjust the angle and zoom your view.
- Bring scenes to life with dynamic objects – You will experience a changing aura with fire, rain, thunder, snow, and wind. It all adds a lot of charm to the scenery.
- Experience many different environments – When you play on a beach scene, you can hear the sounds of waves and listen to how seagulls sing… It’s very refreshing…
- Relax and have fun at your own tempo – There is no time limit, so you don’t have to worry about how long you spend in a level. Set your favorite lo-fi music and play at your own pace.
- Take it easy – Anyone can make mistakes, right? That’s why there is no punishment for that. Grab a cup of coffee on a rainy day and just chill out. 🙂