Flyhigh Works is delighted to confirm that Cape Cosmic’s outstanding action adventure RPG, Phoenotopia: Awakening, is now available globally on Steam with a 10% discount until 28th January.
Critically acclaimed when released on Nintendo Switch, Phoenotopia: Awakening is an action-adventure puzzle platformer inspired by the classics of the genre. The two primary gameplay approaches include top-down world exploration, and sidescrolling areas within towns / cities / caves and key areas. There’s a freely traversable world map akin to JRPGs of old – filled with towns to visit, dungeons to explore, and monsters to slay.
Join Gail, a simple villager, who must heed the call for adventure when a great star ship appears in the night sky and abducts all the adults. As the new oldest member of her fragmented community, she must set out to solve this great mystery. Little does she know of the grand adventure before her, the evil lurking in the shadows, and the role she will play in the fight for Earth’s very existence!
- A narrative-driven single-player adventure filled with charming characters, vibrant towns, and dangerous dungeons.
- Over 10 different weapons & tools with which to combat enemies and solve puzzles. Fly with rocket boots! Blast with bombs! Play the flute!
- Fight against over 50 different enemy types and 12 boss encounters.
- A world brimming with secrets! Find 33 Energy Gems, 55 Heart Pieces and 111 Moonstones.
- An achievement system, with 33 badges to earn, for players seeking extra challenge and replayability.
- Over 60 original songs ranging from mellow piano and orchestra to raging synth/metal rockers and bagpipes!
- A main campaign length estimated at 30 hours of playtime. 50 hours for completionists.