Independent development studio FiveXGames releases Motor Strike: Racing Rampage in Early Access Steam today at 6 PM UTC.
A demented shooting racing game in which you can play alone or with your friends in the 4-split screen mode, or with up to 8 crazy racers in the online mode.
During Early Access you’ll have access to a full racing game. Choose one of the 14 different vehicles, 7 heavy weapons and a lot of skills and be ready to defeat your enemies in more than 20 different tracks.
Motor Strike: Racing Rampage is being released in Early Access and it will remain like that for 6 months. The final version will include a new battle arena mode, challenge mode and a campaign mode as well as more weapons and cars and tracks.
Early Access Short-term Roadmap
- Check and finish the Tutorials (They are outdated).
- Improve and correct the localization for the already supported languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese).
- Improve input management: Rebinding for controllers and Keyboard.
- Audio improvements and gameplay balance.
- Activate Dexterities progression.
- General bug fixing and performance optimization.
Early access Long-term Roadmap
- Campaign Mode.
- Challenge Mode.
- Battle Mode.
- Better game balance and AI.
- New Cars.
- New Scenes.
- Steam additional features.
- New weapons.
Features (During EA)
- More than 20 tracks in six types of environments!
- 14 insane vehicles with unique style and skills.
- Your race, your rules, many different game modes, and race directives!
- 7 different artillery weapons to combat your friends and enemies.
- New gameplay mechanics like the Strike Back or the Rolling Strike!
- Local Mode with split screen and online up to 8 players.
Note: Multiplayer is intended as a tool to mainly play with friends.