Indie and solo developer GFX47 (Gladiabots) has published today an official reveal trailer announcing that No Plan B, their upcoming tactical planning game, will be released later this year on PC via Steam.
Alongside this announcement, it has been revealed that a demo will be available on Wednesday 3rd February as part of the Steam Game Festival, letting players get a first glimpse of the timeline mechanics and squad-leading via 3 different skirmish missions.
In No Plan B, every choice made, however small, may decide the fate of the entire team.
Players will need to assemble their squad and gear them up carefully, work out the perfect plan via the innovative timeline system, before watching it play out in real-time.
A gripping tactical game with no room for failure, No Plan B will offer FTL-like campaigns, standalone challenge missions, and community-made skirmishes on fixed maps with randomly generated enemy placement and behaviour.
- ? Plan, Preview, Proceed: Master the innovative timeline system and the full-control 3D camera to design and execute a perfect plan using the intuitive, no-fuss interface.
- ? Boom, headshot: Choose from a list of firearms, armor, and grenades – each with its pros and cons – to make sure your team has the right gear for the situation.
- ⌚ Long haul or short bursts: Take on brutal FTL-like campaigns with units and resource management, or short but intense stand-alone missions.
- ?/? Hero or villain: Take on different missions with different stakes, rescue hostages, or prep for a bank heist (we’re not judging).
- ♾️ Infinite replayability: Players can create their own maps and missions using the built-in mission generator, and play new challenges created by the community.