The playable demo includes a 1-hour slice of the full gameplay experience and can be downloaded from the Dwerve Steam page from February 3 to February 9.
Download the demo:
Dwerve is a Zelda-like action RPG with tower defense combat. You play as a dwarven tinkerer that uses turrets and traps to fight. Coming to Windows, Mac, Linux, and Nintendo Switch in summer 2021.
Dwerve tells the story of a young dwarven tinkerer that adventures into dwarven ruins to unearth the lost technologies of the ancient warsmiths: turrets and traps. These are the only weapons that can protect the dwarves from Witch Queen Vandra the Wicked and her army of bloodthirsty trolls and monstrous creatures.
- Tactical turret-based combat involves making strategic decisions about which turrets and traps to build and where.
- Upgrade your arsenal with over a dozen turrets and traps, each with its own unique upgrade tree.
- Discover powerful artifacts: an arrow-blocking shield, dashing boots, a bouncing boomerang, a ground-shaking hammer, and more!
- Story-based campaign. Unravel the history of the dwarves and the trolls in a story that features diverse characters and an unpredictable plot!
- Explore ancient dungeons in multiple biomes, each with hidden secrets, mysterious puzzles, and interesting lore!