Cosmocat Games is pleased to announce that their rogue-lite survival horror, TOXICANT, is leaving Early Access! TOXICANT spent 6 months in Early Access, during which time it received numerous major updates. The full release is scheduled for Friday, March 5th. TOXICANT will retail for $9.99 USD but will be available with a launch discount of 10% for the first week.
TOXICANT offers a sinister twist on the survival horror genre, featuring randomized levels and roguelike elements.
- Traverse a series of increasingly difficult randomized levels, upgrading your stats and gear along the way.
- Use items like compasses, maps, beacons, and the MonPro 2000 to help you navigate the depths of the mines.
- Collect miners’ notes and secret documents to learn the story of a conspiracy gone horribly wrong.
- Sample an assortment of nourishment and libations in your quest to survive: expired canned food, toxic mushrooms, rancid wine, and more!
- Salvage old mining equipment and use it as a weapon, or even a shield! (Can’t find any? How about a board with a nail in it!)