A second trailer for Ambiera’s upcoming transport simulation game “Cargo Company” is available now. The trailer shows more of the gameplay, some UI and mechanics of the trains and rockets in the game, and the updated and improved graphics.
“Cargo Company” is a game where you run a company to transport passengers and cargo using trains, trucks, busses, and even rockets between planets.
Features of the game:
- Build bridges, rail ways, streets, train stations and launch platforms.
- Transport wares and passengers using trains, trucks, busses and even rockets.
- Make money and grow your company.
- Production chains include steel, wood, oil, goods, cars, tanks, and even rocket propellant.
- Towns grow to large cities with the right incentives.
- Help humanity grow and expand into space.
- Transport goods between planets.
- Run your transportation routes on multiple planets at the same time.
- Switch between earth, mars, moon and others at any time.
- Grow your transport company and become an interplanetary tycoon.
The game is already available to be pre-ordered on its website. Preorders support the development of the game and gamers can get access to the alpha version that way as well, once available.