Releasing with the assistance of Film Victoria, Australia, Room to Grow is a Cactus based puzzle game launching on Steam for PC & Mac 25th February 2021. Mischka Kamener has created a visually stunning indie title that will twist puzzle fans minds in unique cactus based ways!
In Room to Grow, players must solve a succulent forest worth of prickly puzzles, learning to maneuver as a cactus in order to return other cacti to their pots, and with every puzzle solved, help to grow their way back home to the desert. Secrets and surprises await those who are brave enough to tackle the thorny challenges in each game world.
“I hope that the surprises I’ve left for players will leave a lasting impression on them, just like the games I was inspired by did to me,” commented Mischka Kamener, creator and developer of Room to Grow, “I’m incredibly grateful to Film Victoria for their belief in me and my game – without that, I wouldn’t have been able to turn Room to Grow into what it is today.”
Room to Grow Features:
* Over 100 hand-crafted puzzles.
* Discover unexpected mechanics that will twist your mind differently to any other puzzle game.
* Play the way you want – Undo and restart as often as you like, skip puzzles if you want to.
* No timer, no action elements, no move counter – This game is all about the satisfaction of solving puzzles.
* Featuring a delightful original soundtrack by Romain Rope.
Room to Grow is available on the Steam Store from here.