GLOAM’s garbage-throwing, lunch date-offering turn-based RPG, Bravery Network Online, arrives on Steam in Early Access today for $24.99 USD. Players can take advantage of a 10% off discount during launch week.
Bravery Network Online takes pieces of what fans love about the RPG genre while adding a heaping helping of diverse characters, a splash of queer narratives, all set to an amazing original soundtrack.
About Bravery Network Online
Bravery Network Online is a turn-based battle RPG inspired by similar beloved titles! Enter a match with your custom team of five fighters. Sending one fighter out– you and your opponent make decisions in secret, to use moves, or to switch amongst your team. First to eliminate all opposing fighters wins!
The game has you in the future world of Tower 6, competing in the ultimate sport: Bravery. Technology has made resource scarcity a thing of the past, and the citizens lovingly battle each other to stay plugged in. You play as their coach, trying your best to make sure your fighters are confident and focusing on what’ll help them win!
- A fully fleshed-out roster of weird future folks to befriend and fight!
- Help those future folks build confidence, shore up their weaknesses, and pick out powerful necklaces to wear!
- So many different moves, traits, and strategies to try. Want to smash with attacks? Want to whittle foes away with feelings? Want to just make a giant mess? You can do that, and more!
- A bunch of small single-player stories exploring Tower 6, its mysteries and curious inhabitants.
- Online battles and rankings for folks who have that taste for competition.