After I Met That Catgirl, My Questlist Got Too Long! Is a role-playing game inspired by retro classics, with a strong anime aesthetic and visual novel style presentation.
Inspired by the isekai genre, Questlist follows the adventures of Vera, humble servant of the unbridled flames of love and charming protagonist.
While on a patrol mission, Vera sees a thunderbolt hit the Elder Tree in the forest. Curious about the mysterious phenomenon—the sky is clear, after all—she approaches the location.
What is a catgirl doing there? And why does she claim to come from another world called ‘London’? Everybody knows the world is called Morpheya.
A cast of lively characters surrounds the protagonist as she discovers the truth about Morpheya. This romance-driven narrative has five main routes and multiple endings.
Players will explore a lush pixel world, fight enemies in classic turn-based combat and see the story unfold in beautiful visual novel style cutscenes.
- A full-fledged story-driven RPG.
- Classic turn-based combat, fully voiced.
- Female protagonist and five love interests, each with their own route.
- Multiple endings.
- Selected cutscenes feature full voice acting.
- Over 100 story-rich quests.
- Plenty of optional content: a casino, a puzzle-filled maze and an arena.
- Secret party members in selected routes.