Good Night, Knight is available on Steam and GOG with a 20% discount. You can check the development roadmap HERE. If you’re looking for a humorous title with some RPG elements, hacking, slashing, sneaking, dungeon crawling, and many more – this game might be right up your alley!
ABOUT THE GAME
Good Night, Knight is a dynamic sneak-and-slash RPG that mixes procedural generation with hand-made puzzles and a darkly humorous story. Featuring heavy-hitting deliberate combat, robust stealth mechanics, threatening enemies with unique movesets, and a vast array of game-changing items to discover.
This charming 16-bit adventure is a mechanically-deep dungeon crawler featuring robust stealth, stamina management, a dynamic field-of-view system, versatile items, resource management, and much more to discover!
- Strategic heavy-hitting combat: Skill, timing, and good positioning are key to your survival.
- Robust stealth elements: Sneak, peek around corners, with the help of the dynamic field-of-view system, and learn where enemies are patrolling to catch them off-guard. Or hack-and-slash your way through them all!
- Procedurally generated dungeons: Randomly generated areas and a mix of hand-made puzzles make each campaign unique and interesting.
- Huge amounts of loot to find and equip: Mix and match gear, potions, and curses to find your preferred playstyle.
- Risk/Reward management: Choose between retreating to rest or venturing onwards for extra rewards.
- Extra challenges: Enable many different extra challenge modifiers for even more rewards, but don’t get too greedy!
- Prepare yourself for battle: Food, ingredients, and provisions help you stay in top shape during battles. Gather resources during combat, and manage how much to spend during preparations.
- No permadeath: Progress is saved while advancing through the campaign. And just like real life, death can still be very costly.
- Optional Ironman mode: In this game mode, if you die, everything is lost! Only for the toughest Knights!
Good Night, Knight is out on Steam Early Access and GOG’s “Games in Development” since February 16th, 2021.