Vixa Games is proud to announce that the latest sports action game, Dino Galaxy Tennis will be released on Steam for PCs on the 19th of March 2021 at 11 AM PST (8 PM CET).
In Dino Galaxy Tennis you can try your chances in a Single-Player story campaign, with an option for 2 players Co-op or in up to 4-players Versus Mode. You can also try to beat cosmic records in a set of various skill-based Challenges! Last but not least – the game supports Remote Play on Steam!
Explore the vast dino-galaxy, squish what you can from the ancient masters, and swipe between over a dozen of dinosaurs with different special skills that you can use to smartly outwit your opponents or simply blast that burning comet straight into the rival’s planet!
Vixa Games’ dev team came up with the idea during the Global Game Jam 2019.
“What home means to you”. The game has won the local edition of the Game Jam and later on Vixa Games decided to follow through with the concept, bringing the game to life.
Dino Galaxy Tennis gameplay features include:
- ⏩Dynamic Challenges⏩ – test your skills in a set of bizarre trials! A lot of button mashing, so train your fingers!
- ?“Dinos in Space” Tournament”? – Dinosaurs competing in tennis matches against elite players and boss-like opponents, some of which don’t even need to use hands to strike the ball.
- ?Planetary exploration? – Dinosaurs venturing through the galaxy & discovering different celestial bodies – all of them with some differences: low-gravity, orbiting moons, hi-tech devices.
- ?Special and Super Special skills? – combine your basic moves with special and ultimate strikes, and power-ups to outplay other contestants.
- ?High tension action? – Hit, double-hit, bend or even teleport your comets. Rush, dash, and rocket-fly all over the planet’s orbit. You’ll need outstanding reflexes and a lot of wits to win your games.
- ?Colorful visuals, energetic music & satisfying gameplay? – everyone will have fun! Solo or with friends. Age doesn’t matter here either!
In Dino Galaxy Tennis you take on the role of a dinosaur, whose dream is to win the Galactic Tennis Tournament. To reach the grand final, you will have to visit 5 planets and defeat their leaders, with every victory confirmed by a unique badge.
This will not only bring you closer to the final but will also unlock special abilities that become useful in future matches. With the help of your mentor and special practices, you will be able to improve your results between tournaments. Throughout the story, you will also encounter a cheating opponent, which needs to be eliminated in a match.
The game will also be available later on Nintendo Switch, Xbox, PlayStation & Mac.