Swiss developer Blindflug Studios is proud to launch the new edition of their iconic nuclear war strategy game First Strike: Classic, available now on PC, iOS and Android devices.
First Strike: Classic reprises First Strike: Final Hour with a brand-new AI with new tactics and a redesigned user interface. First Strike: Classic replaces the original version of First Strike: Final Hour on Steam, Google Play Store and Apple App Store and will be available for existing Final Hour owners free of charge.
First Strike: Final Hour first launched in March 2014 and has since been played by more than 11 million players worldwide, with fans residing in every country on Earth except North Korea.
Following fan requests for game updates, the remastered First Strike: Classic will serve as a base for future content and expansions which will begin rolling out in summer 2021.
First Strike: Classic features:
- A new and optimised codebase, rebuilt from the ground up.
- Massively improved AI with new behaviours and tactics.
- A refreshed and redesigned user interface.
- Twelve playable nuclear superpowers. You decide which real-world superpower you play, from the USA to Russia, China or North Korea.
- Devastating superweapons. Build twelve technologically advanced missiles, from Tridents to the TSAR, unique to each nation.
- Build rockets and missiles, conquer territories and research new devastating nuclear technologies.
- New social hub.
- Control the world. Shoot and defend against incoming nuclear missiles on a 3D globe.
First Strike: Classic is available today on Steam, iOS and Android.