1C Entertainment is happy to announce old-school first person shooter, Dread Templar, the new addition to the company’s line-up. Developed by the indie studio T19 Games, Dread Templar is planned to release in Early Access this Fall on PC via Steam and other digital platforms with a full release planned in 2022.
Dread Templar is a fast-paced retro FPS heavily inspired by 90s classic shooters like Doom, Quake and Hexen. The game combines elements from both eras such as fast-paced gameplay, dashing, headshots and bullet time so you can enjoy the old-school shooting in a modern way!
You are a Dread Templar seeking revenge deep in the evil realm. Explore the levels and solve puzzles to find hidden weapons and upgrades. Face hordes of demons and bloodthirsty fiends using your rich arsenal of katana swords, firearms, and infernal weapons that will make YOU the scariest thing in Hell. Gain Dread Powers and customize your skills according to your playstyle, as they will help you in your battle against the dark forces.
- Dread Templar uses elements from both modern retro FPS and classic shooters such as fast-paced gameplay, dashing, headshots and bullet time so you can enjoy the old-school shooting games in a modern way!
- Customize your weapon skills to fit your own playstyle and fight against the demon hordes.
- More than 10 types of weapons in the game including katana swords, firearms and infernal guns!
- Explore side areas and secret places, solve interesting puzzles and get rewards.
- Handmade retro art style – all elements in the game including weapons, demons, and levels are done in a retro pixel art style reminiscent of the 90s shooters.
Dread Templar is planned to release via Steam Early Access in Fall 2021.