Try out the game that leaves no place for mistakes and gives no second chances. Sapper – Defuse The Bomb Simulator is now available on Steam Early Access. PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch versions will follow.
If you’ve ever wanted to experience an exciting adventure taken straight from the movie Speed, where you have to deal with a bomb hidden in a bus or save a friend who happens to be sitting on a toilet with a bomb attached to it (Lethal Weapon 2 anyone?), then look no further. Sapper – Defuse The Bomb Simulator will give you exactly this sort of excitement, and then some.
ABOUT THE GAME
Sapper – Defuse The Bomb Simulator is a first-person-perspective simulator that will allow you to learn the ins and outs of one of the world’s most dangerous professions. Start as a rookie sapper and try to live long enough to gain the professional experience you need to stop the mad bomber from executing his evil plan of watching the world burn. Searching, lockpicking, hacking, disarming, and operating under pressure will be your daily bread. In your world, courage is forged with the sounds of ticking bombs and the feeling of cold sweat on your back. The question is – will you have the guts to survive and stay on top of your game?
SAPPER – DEFUSE THE BOMB SIMULATOR – MAIN FEATURES
- Work in different locations. Explore the city, sweep the local forest, or investigate the factory. You never know from where the next bomb alert will appear.
- Search for bombs. Here comes Captain Obvious – if you want to defuse a bomb, first you need to find it. You have no idea how many places bombs could be planted in. Multiply that by the bomber’s creativity and imagination, and suddenly, it turns out that finding a bomb is often more difficult than disarming it.
- Pick locks. There will be many locked doors in your way but remember that they shouldn’t stop you from saving lives.
- Hack. As a sapper, you must be a person of many talents, so congratulate yourself that you haven’t spent all your time on the computer playing games.
- Train. Some call it boring, demanding, and too long, but you know that a rookie without training is a dead rookie. You’d much rather stay alive and save a life or two on occasion.
- Work under intense time pressure. Having nerves of steel is a must for this job. No shaky hands! Do you think you can handle the stress?
- Defuse bombs and mines. Here is where the real ‘fun’ starts. Disarm bombs before time runs out. Or, make a mistake, and don’t – but this will be the last mistake of your life.
Sapper – Defuse The Bomb Simulator is being developed by Live Motion Games, published by Gaming Factory, and is now available on PC. In the future, the game will also launch on PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.