Independent development studio Stirling Games releases their galactic roguelike city-builder Derelict Void on Steam today.
Derelict Void is a space survival adventure in which you have to manage your base and scavenge for resources as you command a ship and its crew with the objective of staying alive.
Originally funded on Kickstarter back in November with the support of 148 backers after reaching 112% of its original goal, Derelict Void is a survival game inspired by Frostpunk. The game supports content modding through an editor website.
- Explore and navigate through stranded ships and treacherous debris to discover the secrets of the void.
- Take Risks and make the right choices to survive.
- Manage resources to your ship’s survival and balance it all to keep the ship going for another day.
- Create your own stories in the world of Derelict Void, and share your mods with friends through our content delivery servers.
- Open content creation tool where everyone can contribute to the story and world of the game.