Synergia, the cyberpunk-themed yuri visual novel by Radi Art and Top Hat Studios, releases today on PS4. Be ready to play as officer Cila in this dark and mature yuri visual novel where, sometimes, love is the ultimate crime. Dive into a neon-lit dystopian cityscape and face several choices that will shape the destiny of this veteran agent and those around her. After its success on Steam, where it was released in July 2020, the game makes its leap from PC to consoles at a price of 14.99 USD/GBP/EUR. You can find it in the US store and the UK/EU Playstation Store.
Synergia was originally released on Steam in July 2020, where it achieved an overwhelming percentage of good reviews and the love of visual novel fans. Cila is a lonely police officer who lost all hope of living a better life; at least, until she meets an extraordinary human-like android named M.A.R.A. The unit joins Cila after her previous partner broke unexpectedly and, despite her initial resistance, both women start connecting emotionally. But, suddenly, M.A.R.A. arouses the interest of a tech corporation named Velta Labs and things get complicated for them.
At the same time, Cila and M.A.R.A. will get involved in an upcoming conflict which main actors are being chosen secretly. In this context, the fate of an android can make the difference between peace and war, and lead to the birth of a new religion or technological singularity far from human comprehension. As Cila, how far will you go to protect the machine that changed your life?
- Enjoy a mature romance between two women in an otherwise bleak dystopian future.
- Live a thrilling non-linear story where your choices will lead Cila and M.A.R.A. to multiple endings – complete them all to enjoy a secret epilogue! Each round will take you from 6 to 9 hours to finish it.
- Cross your path with more than 20 unique characters that will influence Cila’s journey.
- Explore the relationship between human emotions and technology through their point of view.
- Discover a beautiful, vibrant art style which pervades the neon, cyberpunk set-ting of the game.
- Unlock about 100 different combinations of scenes and CGs.
- Feel inside this dystopian future thanks to an immersive OST by Andy Andi Han, who previously worked on Katawa Shojo, Ova Magica and Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story.