1C Entertainment along with the developer, Jujubee, is excited to announce that their real-time grand strategy title, Realpolitiks II, is set to come out of Early Access on April 8th, 2021 on Steam, GOG and other digital platforms, priced 34,99 USD / 29,99 EUR. The game will include an entirely new campaign, set in the post-apocalyptic world.
Realpolitiks II was launched in Early Access on November 18th, 2020 and since then has received 13 updates, introducing various improvements, changes and new features requested by the community; the game also includes an advanced Mod Tool that allows you to create your own scenarios with custom maps, units, buildings, characters, project trees and so on. On top of that, the complete version of the game, set to launch on April 8th, 2021 will include a completely new, post-apocalyptic campaign.
Realpolitiks II is a modern twist on the classic grand-strategy genre; you take control of any contemporary nation in an attempt to assert dominance among the global superpowers. Develop your country’s economy, technology and army; use your diplomatic skills, build an impressive spy network and get ready to fight major global threats such as terrorism, pandemics or famine. Build powerful alliances, wage wars on your enemies and achieve greatness!
Compared to the first installment, Realpolitiks II expands its gameplay with a set of new features, tools and strategies you can use in order to achieve your goals. Intelligence mechanics have been enhanced with the addition of spy units that allow you to follow your enemies’ movements closely; a redesigned combat system provides you with even more options to plan the military actions; an advanced management system gives you an incredible freedom of choice… and a lot more.
- Dominate the Globe – Choose from 216 contemporary nations (including Sealand & Kiribati) and conquer your opponents. Adapt your strategy accordingly whether you start as a superpower or a small independent nation.
- New Modern Warfare – A brand-new combat system enables full control of your units on the battlefield while taking into account strategic advantages such as the weather, terrain, equipment, and a whole lot more.
- Expanded Management System – Create a communist utopia, a completely free market nation, or become a tyrant overseeing your citizens’ every step. With over 1000 projects and technologies to choose from, you decide the path to greatness.
- Improved Diplomacy – Engage in advanced negotiations to establish new trade routes or military access to neighboring regions. With a completely reworked AI, and new Favor and Investment systems that allow you to influence other countries – diplomacy becomes a crucial tool once again, especially as other leaders will prove hard negotiators.
- Advanced Espionage – Conduct clandestine actions with your spies, steal breakthrough technologies to further increase your military power, and invent new ways of mass destruction. Dominate your foes from the shadows.
- New and Unpredictable Events – Over 1000 new events ranging from minor provincial issues to a world-threatening meteor strike. Be wary of the ever-changing world as each playthrough will be completely different.
- Growth By Infrastructure – Buildings are a major part of your campaign as they enable you to recruit more units, train your spies and generals faster, defend against rocket attacks, or increase the supply range to your armies.
- Modding Tool – Use a plethora of in-game tools to create your very own campaigns, scenarios, units, and nations.