Today at the London Games Festival, Irish Developer Spooky Doorway and publisher Akupara Games announced the launch date of the second thrilling installment of the Darkside Detective franchise: A Fumble in the Dark. The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark will be available to download on Steam, April 15, 2021 for $12.99. The game will also be available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4/5, Xbox (compatible with Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X), and Google Stadia.
The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark is a serial adventure game where you help a duo of investigators crack the supernatural cases and puzzles in the city of Twin Lakes. Whether it be a noise complaint due to your ritual-performing neighbours or perhaps Mothman keeps loitering around your porchlight at night, Detective McQueen and his sidekick Officer Patrick Dooley are just a text-box away! Point, click, or tap your way through six new cases as you get to the bottom of each mystery.
- Six unique cases, the likes of which you’ve never seen before (not a guarantee).
- Uses both pointing and clicking technology.
- Music from Thomas O’Boyle, a totally-living composer, definitely not undead.
- Photo-Realistic* Pixel Rendering (*Depends on your definition of photo-realism).
- One mail-in rebate per customer on exorcism services for hauntings resulting from play.
Stay tuned to the London Games Festival where The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark will be featuring a playable demo, behind-the-scenes footage, and more.