Strange Scaffold, the studio behind Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator, proudly announces the official release date for An Airport for Aliens Currently Run By Dogs (aka Dog Airport Game). Dog Airport Game is an open-world comedy adventure set in a galaxy run by stock photo dogs. The game will be available on May 25th, 2021 via Steam for PC, and launches on Xbox Series X/S as a console exclusive.
You and your fiancée are the last two human beings left in the universe. Dogs run airports, along with the rest of society, resulting in a strange and delightful utopia. Decipher alien environments and logic to catch your flight. Bend the fabric of space-time using eldritch Time Zones (or a nap in a comfy chair). Solve the problems of existential pups while finding opportunities to support the person you love. This is what it looks like when a universe of simulated airports is run by stock photo dogs.
Dog Airport Game will additionally be part of the ID@Xbox Twitch Gaming showcase this Friday, March 26th, 2021.
- Travel through six open-world transit hubs!
- Translate an alien language to read moth jokes!
- Navigate the logic of simulated airports run by stock photo dogs!
- Use a multitude of items to negotiate with existential pups, or upgrade your own abilities!
- Pet any dog at any time, with an infinite number of hands!
- Maintain a healthy long-distance relationship!
- Bribe Dog!