1C Entertainment is happy to announce their collaboration with indie developer Honestly Games to bring their upcoming pixel art colony simulator, Lords and Villeins, to PC this Spring via Steam Early Access! Grow dynasties of medieval families and see them evolve and interact as you build their homes!
Lords and Villeins is a lighthearted city-building strategy simulation of a medieval society where you shape the dynasty of the ruling family. In this game, You’re not drowned in managing every detail of your villager’s daily life; instead, staying true to your role, you focus on the big picture and deal with whole families and their descendants.
Manage peasant and noble families, expand the production chain, train an army for the king and influence the daily lives of villagers while making important decisions and engaging with the fantasy of being a Medieval lord.
Embark on an emotional journey and see your villagers grow, evolve, create relationships, go through struggles and challenges to shape their lives and stories in interesting ways.
- 70+ objects at your disposal to build, decorate and improve your settlement.
- Nearly 20 different zones and professions that can be performed by the villagers for the player to manage.
- 90+ resources to be used in a fully functional production chain.
- Unique family-management perspective where the player negotiates with groups of villagers through the head of their family.
- Fully simulated procedurally generated environment with a complex AI that can create relationships and develop character traits.
- Seasonal cycle with a simulation of weather conditions, humidity, and temperatures that have an impact on villagers lives.
Lords and Villeins is planned to release via Steam Early Access in Spring 2021.