Aerosoft, a prolific publisher of best-selling simulation titles, and developer stillalive studios are pleased to unveil Grand Casino Tycoon, the latest game in the publisher’s award-winning roster. Launching on Windows PC via Steam on May 20, 2021, Grand Casino Tycoon adds new levels of depth to the classic Tycoon game formula. Virtual Bugsy Siegels will not only design the layout of their sparkling gambling dens, but will need to keep a close eye on the guests and strategically manage their wants, needs, and winnings — after all, you don’t want them to win or lose too much money! Find that magic middle-line and keep the chips flowing and the crowds happy!
“Grand Casino Tycoon follows in the footsteps of classics of the genre, but brings with it all sorts of fresh features and ideas that fans and newcomers alike will enjoy,” said Winfried Diekmann, CEO of Aerosoft. “The team at stillalive have crafted a fantastic business management sim with strategy and RPG elements that all come together for a fun, engaging experience, and we’re pleased to have added it to Aerosoft’s lineup of acclaimed simulation titles.”
“Joining Aerosoft’s roster of award-winning simulation games is again an honor, and we’re excited to introduce such a witty and well-rounded tycoon title to the mix,” said Julian Mautner, CEO of stillalive studios. “Grand Casino Tycoon features all of the well-loved tycoon genre elements, with an extra dose of humor and deep gameplay, combining to create a superbly one-of-a-kind experience.”
Watch the teaser trailer for Grand Casino Tycoon here:
In Grand Casino Tycoon, makin’ money is the name of the game, and simulated Sam Rothsteins will need to do whatever it takes to keep gamblers gamblin’ and the cash coming in. Place slot machines and games tables in strategic locations to maximize traffic, but make sure the drinks are nice and close by with easily accessible bars and restaurants. Design is only half the battle, however, and players will need to pay close attention to individuals winning more than they should — never forget, the house always wins. Managers need to keep their eyes glued to the security cams for expert gamblers and deal with them appropriately, but make sure to provide a decadent and thrilling experience for the guests that want to spend!
Key Features of Grand Casino Tycoon:
- What More Could a Gambler Need?: An innovative “Needs” system allows casino managers to observe and manipulate a guest’s hunger, thirst, spending level, and more, creating the perfect mood and environment for parting with their hard-earned cash.
- Start Small, Dream Big: Keep up to date on the latest gambling technology through a robust tech tree. Keep upgrading your casino and its amenities, and increase management knowledge to become a true casino tycoon!
- How Do You Casino?: Three modes, three ways to make cash; Campaign Mode, Sandbox Mode, or Free Play Mode allow players to experience all manner of casino management.
- Interior Design is Your Passion: Create the perfect layout with a variety of exciting games, from bright and colorful slot machines to the classics like Blackjack, Craps, and of course, Roulette. Guests will keep coming back to a well-designed casino!
- Earn a Michelin Star: Casinos aren’t just for gambling, so offering an opulent selection of fine dining experiences and delicious cocktails will keep the guests spending money and increase their visit time.
- Use a Little Muscle: Use security cams, pit bosses, and other “controlling objects” to maintain a perfect blend of winners, losers, and most importantly, BIG spenders.
Published by Aerosoft and in development by stillalive studios, Grand Casino Tycoon arrives on Windows PC via Steam on May 20, 2021. Add the game to your wishlist here.