Beyond Mankind: The Awakening by Spanish game studio Brytenwalda Studios has won the second Fan Favorite Weekly Vote at the Game Development World Championship. The game is a post-apocalyptic single-player action RPG, where the player takes the role of a member of an elite military unit, H.O.P.E., at the vanguard of war to recover Earth. Beyond Mankind: The Awakening is available on Steam.
With this voting victory, Brytenwalda Studios moves on to the next round in Fan Favorite category. The team will meet other Weekly Vote winners in a final vote for the crown at the end of the GDWC 2021 season.
2nd place was taken by Kittens’ Maze by Aasura Project from Poland: “Kittens’ Maze is a simple, F2P, relaxing, and fun 3D TPP game. The goal is to gain as many coins within a given time as possible. Some coins are on the ground, some are under the terrain and have to be dugout. The game has also a local PvP game mode.”
3rd Place went to Frame of Mind by [SAMPLE TEXT] Studios Ltd from New Zealand. “In Frame of Mind, you are placed in a world where logic is escaping you. Each area of the game defies reason, requiring you to think outside the box in order to solve the illogical and escape madness.”
The GDWC team sends congratulations to the winning team and big thanks to all Nominees and voters. The weekly votes take place each week, from Monday to Monday and there are always nine new exciting games to check out and vote for. This week’s vote is already live on the event website at thegdwc.com.
This week’s nominees are:
- Apprentice Arriving by Jewel Seeker Entertainment (Germany)
- Crooks Like Us by Out Of Tune Games (United Kingdom)
- Fall Balance Ball by Fall Games (Russia)
- Lion Quest Infinity by Fraser (United Kingdom)
- Retromania Wrestling by Retromania Wrestling (USA)
- Space Choice: Data Analyzer by Silver Dollar Games (Canada)
- Sword Of The Necromancer by Grimorio Of Games (Spain)
- Torchman Adventures by Twod2R (Russia)
- Triblock by Sp Marchenko (Russia)