Indie development studio and publisher Lowpoly Interactive releases the god-worshipping rogue-lite dungeon crawler ARPG on Steam today.
Viking Vengeance is set in a historical fiction world where you play as a templar with pagan origins who rediscovers his roots. Learn to wield the powers of the Norse Gods in your quest to change the destiny of your people and stop Ragnarok.
There are two different classes to choose from in Viking Vengeance, each with its unique gears and weapons. Every class can execute their enemies after their health reaches a certain threshold.
In Viking Vengeance you can turn into avatars of Gods and wield Thor’s hammer, use Loki’s mischief skills or Odin’s power to crush your enemies and wreak revenge for your people.
- Pray to Norse god to unlock alternate fighting styles and blessings.
- Turn into avatars of Gods and wield Thor’s hammer or Odin’s power.
- Two different classes of Viking to choose from.
- Reviving on the spot.
- Gear upgrades.
- Grow Permanently Stronger.
- Endgame replayability and Raid Mode.