Indie publisher Digerati and developer Brainwash Gang are thrilled to announce the release date for Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition. The nihilistic action-platformer will be available to download 5 May on PS4, 6 May for Nintendo Switch, and 7 May on PC and Xbox One.
Digerati is also happy to confirm that anyone who owns the original Nongunz, which launched in 2017 but was removed from Steam following issues related to the game’s previous publisher, will receive a copy of Doppelganger Edition into their Steam Library absolutely free. A roguelite wrapped inside a riddle, each run in Nongunz sees you parting from a black and white graveyard into an ever-changing gothic dungeon full of nightmares fleshed out of human viscera. Surviving not only requires skill but style, since Nongunz rewards you for long-lasting combos and challenges… moreover, score plays a key role in the progress of the idle game: the formation of your very own band of lost souls and death cultists.
About The Game
Nongunz is a nihilistic action platformer roguelike. Obscure in both gameplay and theme, Nongunz is a riddle that demands sacrifice. Completely rebuilt in Unity, the Doppelganger Edition is a remastered version of the original, featuring two all-new modes: Arena and Local Co-op.
- Unforgiving gameplay that will challenge both your skill and your wits.
- The whole game is a riddle. Unveil the mystery behind the nihilistic universe of Nongunz.
- Beautifully crafted black and white pixel environments and characters.
- Hundreds of levels plagued with dozens of different enemies.
- Many weapons, items and equipment to unlock and master.
- The potential to change your perception about existence, violence, and mankind.
- New for the Doppelganger Edition! Join forces with your double in Local Co-op mode.
- New for the Doppelganger Edition! Survive an eternity of enemies in Arena mode.