Indie developer Corey Martin and Alan Hazelden, founder of the boutique puzzle-making studio Draknek & Friends (A Monster’s Expedition, Cosmic Express), have announced officially today in a new trailer that their upcoming puzzle game Bonfire Peaks will be released in Q3 2021.
Move onwards, move upwards, and leave nothing behind: in Bonfire Peaks, players must climb to the top of a mysterious island ruin, burning everything they own along the way. Featuring hours of masterfully designed puzzle content, a breathtakingly lovely voxel overworld, and not a single second of filler content.
Bonfire Peaks will be available later this year on PC, Mac and Linux via Steam, Itch and the Epic Games Store.
- 🔥 Burn your belongings to a crisp in easy-to-learn, hard-to-master puzzles.
- 🧠 Straight to the point: A cerebral experience in elegant level design with zero filler.
- 😈100+ fiendishly difficult levels scattered around an atmospheric overworld.
Stuck? Leave one for later!
- 🎨 A feast for the eyes: Sokoban mechanics rendered with vibrant, lush voxel art.
- 🎹 Serene and atmospheric soundtrack to chill your brain while you take on mind-bending puzzles.
- 🤯 Did we mention it was difficult? Well, it’s very much a Draknek game!
Later today, publisher Draknek & Friends will release their previous titles A Monster’s Expedition, Cosmic Express, A Good Snowman is Hard To Build and Sokobond on the Epic Games Store for the first time.