Multiplatform game developer and publisher 10tons releases the long-awaited Skeletal Avenger on Steam Early Access. Skeletal Avenger is skill-based roguelite hack’n’slash dungeon crawler where the player controls a skeleton with the ultimate goal of avenging his own death. The Early Access version will have two of four planned biomes. The content will be expanded during the early-access period with two more biomes and an endless NG+ mode.
- Decapitate yourself to do special attacks: Your hat determines the effect.
- Nearly a dozen enemies to fight in two biomes: Dungeon and Sewers.
- Procedural roguelite levels in reverse: Ascend from the depths to avenge!
- Equip your skeleton with increasingly powerful gear.
- Buy upgrades increasing your might.
- Single player and simple 2-4 player local co-op.
The full version launch date is still open but the plan is to have a relatively short early access period. The final version will also be released for current and next-gen consoles. 10tons has plans to support several next-gen console features like high resolution rendering, high refresh rates, and more.
Skeletal Avenger is built using 10tons Ltd. proprietary game engine technology and is primarily targeted at PCs and current & next-generation consoles. Details about other platforms will be announced at a later date.