The fabled land of Talem has fallen and the gods have banished the battling races to far away lands. Now players must rebuild a harmonious civilisation in the ancient dominion of Ineron as fantasy city builder, Distant Kingdoms, launches on Early Access for Windows PC.
Published by Kasedo Games and developed by Orthrus Studios, Distant Kingdoms offers a unique city building experience as players will use strategy, social management and magic as they look to build a thriving kingdom and unite the humans, dwarves, elves and orcs and ultimately save civilisation from apocalyptic ruin.
Distant Kingdoms will launch initially in English for Windows PC with further languages and PC platforms following in the coming updates and is priced at $24.99 / €24.99 / £21.69.
- Build a sprawling network of towns and villages as you forge a new civilisation.
- Research new technologies and dabble in magical conjuration to support your growing settlements.
- Accessible for beginners, with complex and deep gameplay for experienced city-builders.
- Explore a new world filled with secrets, sending out adventuring parties into the unexplored mists. Help decide their fate through a choose-your-own-adventure style quest and event system.
- Deal with troublesome creatures, from Dragons to Imps, Wraiths and Trolls and venture into deep, dark and curious dungeons spread across the map.
- Provide for your population’s needs through a deep web of production lines, as they move through the social strata from peasant to noble, catering to each race’s desires.
- Help the humans, dwarves, elves and orcs come together across multiple maps and scenarios in a future grand campaign to save civilisation from apocalyptic ruin.