Paper plane adventure Lifeslide is making its way to Steam after two years on Apple Arcade. The studio behind the game – Dreamteck – has announced *August 6th, 2021* as the release date for Steam.
Lifeslide is an atmospheric paper plane flight adventure through life. Master an engineless flight mechanic as you travel through an ever-changing landscape towards your destination. No narration, no texts. The story is implicitly told through the environment – this is your journey, and you decide what to make of it.
Initially released with the launch of Apple Arcade on September 19th, 2019, Lifeslide started out with only a Story mode consisting of 16 levels. Along the way, the Story mode was vastly expanded, and two new game modes were added – Zen – endless flight and Online – multiplayer racing.
*With the jump to Steam, Lifeslide’s experience is evolving in several ways:*
• Entire stages are remade from scratch.
• Refined gameplay.
• Upgraded Zen Mode.
• Improved user experience.
The PC release is now available to wishlist on Steam. It will include an enhanced Story mode, a Zen mode, and weekly challenges with leaderboards. The team plans to add new features and game modes with updates after the release.
• Experience 28 procedurally generated stages of life in Story mode.
• Customize and replay your favorite moments in Zen mode.
• Weekly challenges.
• 6+ paper planes with different styles of play.
• Original score combining electronic, rock, and orchestral elements.
• Full controller support.