The Team at Dream Harvest are happy to announce their new, in-development title, NeuroNet: Mendax Proxy is now available to wishlist Across Steam, Epic Store, Itch.io for Windows/Mac/Linux and the Apple App and Google Play Stores now for iOS/AppleTV and Android respectively.
NeuroNet: Mendax Proxy is a post-cyberpunk, character-driven adventure game with light city management mechanics. Presented as a branching, choose-your-own-adventure style experience where players take on the role of an AI that must manage the needs, wants and dreams of a city’s citizens through a Tinder-like interface.
EXPLORE HUMANITY THROUGH THE EYES OF AN AI
You are “Arc,” an artificial intelligence charged with managing a city-wide augmented reality network known as the “NeuroNet.” Embark on a journey of self-discovery as you learn what it means to be human in a world losing itself to technology.
As you grow, you will form bonds with many of Catena’s diverse and colourful citizens. Nurture these relationships and learn about their struggles and beliefs, and help (or hinder) them achieve their dreams. Your choices have the power to alter the course of their lives, for better or worse.
BRING BALANCE TO THE CITY
You must not forget your purpose. You were designed to bring stability to Catena; to balance the needs of the many against the needs of the few; to guide the city into an age of prosperity. But this will be no simple task.
SHAPE AN EVOLVING STORY
The line between right and wrong will blur as your morals are tested against a torrent of demands. Who are you really serving? The people that built you? The citizens that depend on you? Yourself?
- A branching narrative that takes you across the city of Catena, exploring humanity’s reliance on technology and its power to be both our saviour and downfall.
- Manage a variety of city resources tied to the state of affairs within Catena. Balance the city’s financial prosperity, how the public perceives you, the axis of order, and your degree of power.
- Meet and build relationships with 23 diverse, fully voiced characters, each with their own wants and needs.
- 6+ hours of gameplay with over 5000 unique story cards.
- Discoverable mini-games and secrets.
- An expansive Codex packed with gorgeous character and environment art.
- A unique original soundtrack that takes the genre norms in new directions.