Viscerafest, the sci-fi fantasy arena FPS published by 1C Entertainment and developed by Acid Man Games and Fire Plant Games, blasts into Early Access today via Steam, GOG, Epic Games Store and other digital platforms for $14.99 USD / €14.99 EUR, accompanied by a 15% discount during the first week!
The Early Access version includes an introductory prelude level, the game’s main and chapter 1 hubs, and the entirety of the first chapter with 7 levels to play through. It also features 8 of the enemies, and 6 (out of total 9) of the game’s weapons. The second chapter is planned to be added down the line during the Early Access period. The hub’s primary features together with the third chapter are planned for the game’s full launch.
Viscerafest is a sci-fi fantasy single player arena FPS where you take the role of Caroline, a bloodthirsty, psychopathic mercenary who wants nothing more than to marry her wonderful boyfriend Athens Fetter. Problem is money’s tight, and rings aren’t exactly cheap. But thankfully there may be hope for her yet, as a warlock named Cromune has acquired a rather hefty bounty on his head.
- Navigate nonlinear hand-crafted levels, stuffed to the brim with secrets, using key cards, completing puzzles and various objectives to progress. Set across a wide variety of locations, from a space station above the earth, to a realm beyond our reality.
- Wield 9 unique and powerful weapons, from staples of the genre like the bunker buster double-barreled shotgun, to the more unique and offbeat, such as the Pung Cannon.
- Slaughter over 2 dozen different enemy types, from the minor grunts who make up the U.S.C’s forces, to monsters beyond your ability to comprehend such as The Soul Hunters. New enemy types are introduced every level, each compounding the challenges you’ll face with a variety of attacks and behaviors.
- Juggle your resources, as you fight to stay alive, constantly balancing your use of ammo, health, and armor.
- Move at the speed of light, chaining bunny hopping and dashing together to move at speeds no man would dream of, and with your overbearing air control, dance around projectiles like no other.
- Collect tons of goodies to unlock items such as Cypher keys, and level modifiers to spice up your playthroughs.