Communicate with your troops by sending messengers with letters. Replay unique scenarios taking part in famous medieval events, such as the Hundred Years’ War, the Battle of Grunwald, or the Wars of the Roses. Become a medieval ruler in King’s Orders – a strategy simulation game that has just been announced for PC.
Imagine you’ve moved back in time a couple of centuries. Picture a world without immediate communication, internet, mobile phones, social media, modern means of transportation, or any sort of infrastructure that would allow a fast flow of information. Instead, all you’ve got at your disposal are stables full of horses, a bunch of courtiers awaiting your orders, and a whole kingdom to rule. Decisions are to be made, new territories to be conquered, and the realm’s economy to be handled. Will you be able to stay at the top of your game and win your dominance over Europe in a world where you wait weeks for news from a distant battlefield, in which orders might get lost on the way, and where decisions are made based on reports from several days ago?
ABOUT KING’S ORDERS
King’s Orders is a game offering a unique take on the strategy genre. Unlike many other titles where you manage your armies in real-time and see instant results of your actions, here you’ll be communicating with your troops by sending messengers with letters. This means waiting for messages to be delivered, dealing with the fact they may never reach their destination, and building your whole ruling plan on reports and feedback that might be long outdated. Become a medieval ruler and manage armies and cities on the map of Europe. Claim new territories, expand influences, and replay unique scenarios taking part in famous events of the time, such as the Hundred Years’ War, the Battle of Grunwald, or the Wars of the Roses. Re-enact historical goings-on and see how you can change the course of history. Create a dominating empire that shall last for centuries!
KING’S ORDERS – MAIN FEATURES
- A simplified historical strategy game with a twist. Rule your kingdom, give orders by sending letters to your generals, and make decisions based on the reports you receive.
- Real medieval war scenarios. From the Hundred Years’ War, through the Battle of Grunwald, and to the Wars of the Roses.
- The grand campaign allowing you to become the ruler of any medieval kingdom of Europe.
- Magnified realism and a deeper level of immersion. Deal with the lack of battle preview in real-time and the fact that messengers with your orders might never reach their destination.
- Loyalty and morale system that impacts gameplay. Monitor your generals’ attitude as they will help you stifle potential rebellion that might occur if you keep making unpopular decisions.
- Kingdom economy to be handled. Gold gained will give you various opportunities. Will you train more troops or focus on fortifying? You decide what kind of ruler you are and how you’re going to manage your realm.
King’s Orders™ is being developed by Afterlife studio and will be published on PC by Games Operators.