Indie publisher GrabTheGames is launching Garbage, a fighting simulator game with management and building elements, on Steam today for $14.99.
In Garbage, you can experience the struggle which a homeless man goes through in a humorous yet non-offensive manner. Primitive elements of contemporary life, such as staying warm, well-nourished, and hygienic, will become an issue.
“Live a chilling story through hand drawn comics that narrate the silliness of Garbage world”, says Rafal Kokosza, CEO at GrabTheGames. “Just don’t get sucked in by the negative emotions”.
Garbage features a grim city environment with astonishing visual effects and catchy music. Listen to unique sounding character voices that resemble no words but a weird hobo mumble.
A demo version of the game is currently available for free.
- Choose between hundreds of skills to build something of a masterpiece fighter.
- Combine techniques to build a team that works together.
- In-depth construction system with many unique buildings and upgrades.
- Take care of your bums as if they were a Tamagochi – feed, shower, and train them.
- Real life weather system: Day, night, and even seasons.
- Employ bums to work at your camp.
- Contains 5 districts that you can occupy and explore.
- Participate in organized events: legal and illegal.