Strange Scaffold, the studio behind An Airport for Aliens Currently Run By Dogs and Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator, announces El Paso, Elsewhere, a love letter to action classic Max Payne.
El Paso, Elsewhere is a supernatural neo-noir third-person shooter. Hunt werewolves, fallen angels, and other damned creatures in vivid slow motion. Fight your way through a reality-shifting motel, floor by bloody floor. Save the victims of Draculae, lord of the vampires. And destroy the villain you loved–even if it means dying yourself.
As players experience a groundbreaking story about the aftermath of an abusive relationship with the lord of the vampires, they’ll save hostages from a variety of twisted environments, scavenge for ammunition beneath the watchful eye(s) of fallen angels, and discover the human cost of taking a werewolf claw to the chest. Neo-noir never looked so good.
- Announced as part of the Guerilla Collective 2 E3 showcase.
- Features a fully-voiced neo-noir story campaign set in a reality-shifting motel full of monsters.
- Levels filled with hordes of destructible physics objects; for shooting.
- Wide arsenal of weaponry, including molotov cocktails filled with holy blue flame.
- More slow-motion dives than you would think it is humanly possible to fit into a single video game.
- Original hip-hop soundtrack.
El Paso, Elsewhere is planned for launch in 2022 on PC, with plans for possible console ports to follow.