Beacon Pines is a cute and creepy storybook adventure game that’s like “Winnie-the-Pooh” meets “Stranger Things”!
You play as both the story’s reader and its main character, a young boy probing mysterious events in his hometown. Along the way you’ll discover new words that let you rewrite past events, leading to entire new timelines to explore.
We’re excited to be joining the Future Games Show this Sunday as part of their featured show floor of playable demos. You can see us in their broadcast at twitch.tv/gamesradar starting at 4 PM PDT, but the Beacon Pines demo is also on Steam right now!
- No combat – exploration, deep character-driven dialogue, and light puzzle-solving.
- Explore an illustrated town full of charming characters – and unnerving secrets.
- Change past events by turning back the storybook, uncovering new branches.
- Discover new words and use them to write (and rewrite) the game’s story.
- Made by a three person team.
- Over 200% funded on Kickstarter.
- Coming to PC and Nintendo Switch (more platforms possible).