Independent development studio Vaki Games will be launching Kingshunt, the 3rd person online multiplayer action game, in beta on Steam, June 22.
Kingshunt combines the genres of tower defense and hack-and-slash. Join the fight and carve a path of destruction across the battlefield in a game that mixes strategy with fast-paced hero combat.
In Kingshunt, play as a hero that best fits your style and utilize their own unique mastery of skills and abilities. Calculate your opponent’s moves to unleash devastating counterblows.
This new beta version of Kingshunt will introduce new utilities, towers, a new hero, tutorial, map, and exciting new game mode updates.
- Guardian Assault Game mode.
- Choose from an expanding roster of customizable ranged and melee heroes.
- Deep Rune Paths.
- A wide selection of Utilities.
- Attackers: Fight alongside the undead army, summon minions, destroy enemy structures, defeat the guardian.
- Defenders: Build your defenses, protect your structures, eliminate enemy forces, protect the Guardian.