What are the two things that make the world go round? Food and sports, naturally! And what do you get when you mix the two? An absolutely crazy gameplay experience called Foodtruck Arena, ready to be launched on Nintendo Switch and PC on July 2nd.
We’ve got something for foodies and sports lovers – a game that combines the world of pizza, meatballs, and spaghetti with sports arenas where two teams run after the ball. Or a tomato. Or a pumpkin, or any other round fruit or vegetable that could serve as a ball. In the end, this game is all about pure fun – the crazier, the better.
ABOUT FOODTRUCK ARENA
Join a colorful cast of food truck owners who – using their eccentric cars, quirky recipes, and love for food – try to change the stagnant world of gourmet cuisine, one meatball at a time. Become a legendary chef, take part in an unforgettable tournament, battle against formidable opponents, and climb to the top of the culinary world!
FOODTRUCK ARENA – MAIN FEATURES
- A thrilling tournament mode – something just right for lone wolves. Take an in-depth look at the world of Foodtruck Arena through the ultimate single-player experience.
- Crazy local multiplayer – connect with your friends, define your rules, and go wild! The multiplayer mode allows you to create teams of up to four players, choose your preferred rules, battle arenas, and much more.
- A colorful cast of playable characters – meet the Foodtruck Arena players from all over the world and play through their character story modes to unveil their secrets!
- Pimp your ride – have fun in various modes and customize your cars!
- All’s fair in food and war – make use of everything you’ve got during the match: freeze your opponents, boost your speed, or leave greasy puddles of tomato sauce to hinder others! Unlock specific power-ups for each car to increase your chances of winning.
Foodtruck Arena is being developed by Cat-astrophe Games and will be published on Nintendo Switch and PC on July 2nd by Gaming Factory and Ultimate Games.