Today Outlier Games, a 2-man studio based in Ireland, announced ‘This Means Warp‘, an online co-op spaceship management game.The game is scheduled for release on PC in Early 2022, but eager players can help shape development by participating in the beta playtest coming July 2nd 2021. Sign up here to apply.
In This Means Warp 1-4 players work together to run a spaceship in real-time, exploring procedurally generated galaxies, battling increasingly challenging enemies, and upgrading their ship as they fight to survive in a hostile universe. More details are available on the game’s Steam page.
- Singleplayer, local co-op, and online co-op gameplay.
- Huge selection of systems and strategies – Adapt your strategy as you build up your ship’s systems, with unique and varied items that can change the course of battle.
- Deep, strategic combat – Think on your feet in hectic, real-time battles. Target specific enemy systems, change tactics on the fly, and keep your ship in one piece!
- Procedurally generated maps and enemies – Experience the unexpected in randomized galaxies with a varied mix of combat and non-combat encounters.
- Dynamic story – Experience a narrative that adapts to your choices, developing differently every time you play.
- Recruit your crew – Explore with a crew of other players, or befriend a varied cast of AI characters as you progress.