The enemy is near, the skies are clear… we are go for lift off! Dream Engines: Nomad Cities will be flying off to Early Access next week, on July 14th on Steam and Epic Games Store for $29.99/€29.99, with a release discount of -10%! And to celebrate its last week prior to release, developer Suncrash has revealed a new gameplay trailer that you can watch below these lines. After showing early game footage of how you build your city and explore your surroundings in a previous gameplay video, this new video focuses on mid-to-late game, showing more advanced buildings sprawling a larger area.
Dream Engines won the Best Game In Conference award in Games Gathering 2020’s Indie Blast competition, and was a finalist in Digital Dragons Indie Celebration 2021.
- Build a productive flying city. Design an efficient automated industry to make the most of your limited time and space before you are overrun.
- Find and exploit scarce resources across different maps and biomes. Every biome has different resources, challenges, and opportunities.
- Explore the world with Tiny, a customizable combat steambot, and discover ancient mysteries while fighting in real-time action.
- Research, craft, and upgrade your infrastructure. Research new structures, craft more advanced gear, and spend infrastructure points to best suit your play style.
- Balance between expensive expansion and disposable buildings to be left behind. Manage your fuel and weight carefully – you can’t take everything with you!
- Defend your city against the Dream Plagues. The longer you stay in the same area the stronger they get, until they grow so strong and numerous that no one can withstand their assault.
- Survive until the last moment – then fly off and begin anew in a new area and a different biome… but hit the ground running with all the structures you brought with you!