The PixelNAUTS team is excited to announce their space racing brawler, Rocket Rumble, is releasing on Steam August 3rd. Featuring online single-screen competitive racing, a myriad of options for character customization, and action-packed space combat, this 2 to 4 player party game will launch in Early Access for USD $9.99.
Check out the new trailer showing countless personalization options:
Rocket Rumble will be available with a 10% discount for the first week of Early Access! Head over to the Steam Page to add the game to your wishlist.
- Single-screen local and online multiplayer: Invite your friends and family to an action-packed competition, or queue up to rumble online!
- Choose your racer!
- Riku – The mystical bird.
- Bert – The proud pig.
- Pepper – The friendly corgi.
- Ophelia – The sassy cat.
- And more characters to be added after launch!
- Three Procedurally Generated Tracks: With procedurally generated levels, you’ll never have the same race twice! Fight your way through a robot-filled factory, an asteroid field, and a Space Pirate stronghold. Avoid magma pillars, asteroids, machinery, cannon fire, and the Kraken! Future additions to levels and more tracks on the way mean there’s always something new to look forward to!
- Unlock hundreds of new cosmetics: Hats, badges, eyewear, banners, custom suit designs, and more!
- Brawl your way through each track: Launch disks, toss bombs, blast players, into the air with the Shockpack, and inflate your competition with the Super-Sizer!
Find out more at https://www.rocketrumblegame.com/.