Ravenscourt and Planet Entertainment announce that Cooking Mama: Cookstar is out now physically and digitally on PlayStation 4.
Cooking Mama: Cookstar features over 90 new recipes for players to master. Cook everything from classic Japanese recipes to today’s tastiest comfort foods.
Not a carnivore? Not a problem! For the first time ever Cooking Mama will feature both a traditional cooking mode and a vegetarian cooking mode. Burritos, Bibimbap, Bubble Tea, Baked Alaska, Pokebowls and so much more. Explore the diverse menu to find what suits your taste.
- All new Vegetarian Mode.
- Over 90 recipes between Traditional and Vegetarian mode.
- Classic recipes and fun new recipes like Unicorn Food.
- Multiplayer and co-op Party Games.
- Up to 2 players.
- Challenge mode for expert chefs.
- Share your amazing creations with friends on social media.
Follow Mama’s instructions and you will be the master chef in your group of friends in no time at all!