Ambiera is happy to announce the final release date of their next upcoming game “Cargo Company”: The game will be released on September 2nd, in about 4 weeks, on Steam. Also, today, the second Beta has been released, and gamers who preordered can already test the latest features of the game.
“Cargo Company” is a game where you run a company to transport passengers and cargo using trains, trucks, busses, and even rockets between planets.
The second Beta adds a research dialog, terra forming, Mars and other planets, more vehicle types, advanced resource loading settings, various minor improvements and more. A detailed list can be found below.
Features of the game:
- Build bridges, rail ways, streets, train stations and launch platforms.
- Transport wares and passengers using trains, trucks, busses and even rockets.
- Make money and grow your company.
- Production chains include steel, wood, oil, goods, cars, tanks, and more.
- Towns grow to large cities with the right incentives.
- Help humanity grow and expand into space.
- Transport goods between planets.
- Run your transportation routes on multiple planets at the same time.
- Switch between earth, mars, moon and others at any time.
- Grow your transport company and become an interplanetary tycoon.
Changes in the second beta:
- Research dialog:
New vehicles can now be actively researched using the research dialog. They will no longer be automatically unlocked based on time.
- Mars and all other planets are enabled in the game now
You can now reach Mars (by delivering enough cargo to the space agency facilities) and then send rockets there, or create bus and train lines on this planet.
All the other planets are also available now.
- More vehicle types
There are now a lot of more types of trains and other vehicles available in the game. See the new research dialog for a list.
- Advanced resource loading settings
There is now another load /unload mode per stop, where you can specify which exact resource types to unload and which to load. You can also specify for each resource type if the resource should be loaded full. This makes it possible to create more complex lines with interim storages in between, especially between multiple planets.
- Towns now rate transportation companies. You cannot destroy town buildings anymore if your rating in the town is very bad.
- Rockets won’t load resources from warehouses to bring them to the same planet they just just delivered them from anymore.
- Newer and larger rockets are now much faster travelling between planets.
- Lots of other minor improvements and bug fixes.