ZJoy and 2PGames just announced that Dust to the End, their survival strategy game set in a Mad Max-like world, will be fully released on Steam on August 11. In this post-apocalyptic journey you’ll play as one of the last dwellers of the old nuclear shelters. After leaving your home forcibly, you’ll have to do whatever it takes to survive the dangers of the wastelands. Trade, negotiate, fight and raid others’ settlements – everything will lead you the top of this new post-apocalyptic society where hunger, war, cruelty and slavery are commonplace.
The full release version of the game includes English, Spanish and Russian language support, features such as the Automatic Exploration Mode, a variety of new weapons, and also several upgrades that increase the difficulty of the game to make it more challenging.
ABOUT DUST TO THE END
A century ago, a world-scale nuclear conflict destroyed human civilization as we knew it and forced the scant survivors to hide in underground shelters for decades. You grew up safe in one of them until the day your leaders, sick of living buried, decided to open up the doors finally. Your hope was cut short with rusty blades through your family’s necks, all by the hands of those who emerged before you to rule the surface. Fortunately, you manage to escape that awful shared destiny and find a merchant caravan to start a new life from scratch. But nothing comes for free in this new world, and you’ll have to earn your due…
- Lead a merchant caravan through the unforgiving wasteland, selling and buying more than 100 kinds of goods in a dynamic economy where supply and demand constantly affect prices.
- Explore a vast semi-open post-apocalyptic world map where beasts, bandits and other caravans roam freely.
- Beware the hazards and challenges that this harsh natural environment will pose to your caravan!
- Discover more than 50 cities and towns, each with different sizes, facilities and trade goods.
- Fight turn-based battles with 9 categories of weapons and dozens of special skills.
- Hire new mercenaries for your caravan, each with their own personality, which determines the mercenary’s mood and team status, which in turn affects the team’s combat effectiveness and attitude.
- Become a leader: explore bunkers, establish and operate underground bases, develop factories and facilities and buy or hire civilian assistants. Do whatever it takes to increase the economic output of your settlement.
- Wasteland-style design, with more than 40 exquisite hand-made character drawings.
- Multiple endings, different dialogue choices will affect the plot direction.