See if you have what it takes to run the galaxy’s most hectic gas station as Cosmo’s Quickstop from Big Sir Games launches today for $19.99 USD on PC via Steam. In this quirky title, players take on the fast-paced world of interstellar gas station management, where it’s their job to provide stellar customer service to the strangest creatures in the galaxy.
From pumping gas to cleaning the glorp room, every wacky, time-based minigame presents a distinct challenge to keep customers happy and the station running smoothly. Upgrade your services, keep competitors at bay, and try to claim control of Route 66 Million. Enjoy this hilariously frantic experience solo or with a friend in couch co-op play.
“It’s crazy to think that after five years of developing Cosmo’s Quickstop that the game is finally available for people to purchase and play,” said Ian Beckman, who co-founded Big Sir Games with his wife, Erin. “Our tiny, amazing team has done a fantastic job turning Cosmo’s from an idea into a fully-fledged game. Thanks to countless hours and community feedback, we are here today and hope everyone is as excited as we are for launch!”
Cosmo’s Quickstop’s features include:
- Fast-paced, intense, and addictive gameplay.
- Time-management style challenges, where deceptively simple mini-games snowball into a race against time to keep customers happy.
- An expansive campaign mode, where players can start at the bottom and build up their Quickstop while overcoming the obstacles, rivals and enemy bosses.
- Swappable and upgradable amenities, each with its own with bizarre perks and challenges.
- Sandbox mode with hundreds of millions of different possible combinations.
- 16 challenge days with high score progression.
- Unlock 46 costumes that can be mixed and matched.
- Play solo or in split-screen, local co-op mode with a friend.
- An unforgettable cast of original characters, including station manager Morvin, sketchy Uncle Cosmo, and rival business owner, Dr. Kelvin Quazar.
- Family friendly.