Canadian indie developer Funselektor (Absolute Drift) has officially announced today via a new trailer that their chill but challenging rally racer art of rally will release on Sony’s PlayStation 4 & 5 on October 6th.
The PlayStation versions of art of rally benefit from all previous updates published on the other platforms, including the recent “Kenya update”.
With a Metacritic score of 80 and a “very positive” (2600+ user reviews) on Steam, art of rally is a stylized driving experience inspired by the golden era of rally that takes the players all across the world to drive through beautiful and soothing environments inspired by real locations from Finland, Sardinia, Norway, Japan and Germany.
- Progress through the golden years of rally in Career Mode.
- 61 iconic rally cars from the 60s to the 90’s, Group B, Group S, Group A.
- 60 rally stages in Finland, Sardinia, Norway, Japan and Germany.
- Daily and weekly challenges with leaderboards.
- Photo and Replay mode for sharing screenshots.
- Ghost racing: Push your limits and chase your own best scores.
- Vrooooooooooooooom 🏁.